Weird Wax Co. Candle Care 101
Due to the fact that our products are meant to be lit on fire, proper care is essential.
- Always burn candles in sight and away from flammables including children, and pets.
- Before each burn, trim the wick to 5mm [3/16”] and remove any charred wood/carbon debris. If left behind, carbon deposits may be released into your environment and the candle may not burn properly.
- During the first burn, prevent tunneling by burning the candle until a wax pool forms across the entire diameter of the vessel.
- Do not burn candles for more than four hours at a time. Allow the candle to cool before lighting again.
- Never burn the candle to the bottom of the vessel, leave at least 1/2″ of wax.
- Never blow candles out, always use a snuffer to prevent distributing hot wax or flames into your environment.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from dust and UV light. Fragrances may naturally discolor wax over time.
- Not following proper candle care can result in overheating and fire.
- Weird Wax Co is not responsible for misuse of products.