CANDLE CARE KIT
Your candles are special and expensive, therefore it makes sense to properly maintain them. The Weird Wax Co Candle Care Kit is the only accessory you need to ensure your candles last and perform well. While your kit serves an important safety function, it also gives spooky vibes year-round.
Our candle care kit includes a gray coffin shaped concrete tray, a black metal wick trimmer and a snuffer, as well as ten (10) long stem matches.
Candle maintenance is easy, especially once you get into the habit. Be sure to trim your wick between every burn and use the snuffer to eliminate the flame when needed. Please see our instructions for proper care here. We promise it’s quick, easy, and ensures a clean burn!
- One (1) Gray Concrete Coffin tray with felt feet. Size: 9" L x 5" W x .5" H. Weight: 12 oz.
- Use it to store your snuffer, wick trimmer and matches.
- The tray is also designed to be used as a hot plate to burn wicked wax molds such as Weird Wax Co’s rainbow candle.
- Our vessel candles sit nicely on the coffin tray as well. The combination of the concrete against our stunning glass vessel candles takes it to another level.
- One (1) Black Metal Snuffer. Size: 6.3” L. Bell Diameter: 0.87.
- Use the snuffer to extinguish the flame on any candle instead of using your mouth to blow out the flame. Blowing requires your face to be very close to the flame and can result in blowing hot wax, flames and/or soot around your space and your candle.
- Snuffing flames avoids a smoldering wick and extra smoke lingering.
- One (1) Black Metal Wick Trimmer. Size: 7.3” L x 2.36” W
- Trimming your wick and disposing of the charred portion between burns is essential to candle safety and a clean burn.
- Trim your wick to ~⅛ inch for best performance. This will prolong the life of your candle and helps avoid a large flame which can be dangerous and give off too much heat. This can also degrade the candle’s scent, and lead to carbon deposits and soot build up.
- Ten (10) Long Stem Black Tipped Matches with Striking Paper
- The striking paper provided has an adhesive backing so you can stick it to your tray, glass or other safe surfaces, such as a matchbox.
- You can also adhere it to other fire-safe surfaces that may be more convenient for you, but a small dab of glue may be needed to adhere properly.
Candles are sold separately and are not included with the candle care kit.